How Castile Soap is the Clear Choice for Sensitive Skin
Washing with warm water and soap is a standard and basic life practice and habit. What isn’t so simple is finding the write soap for your skin. In a study by NCBI, they reported that over 60% of women and over 50% of men report having some sort of sensitive skin. This means that for over half of us, standard every day soap is not going to cut it on a daily basis.
Today, we will be examining different types of sensitive skin, what living with them is like, and which soap options are best for people with sensitive skin. If you or a loved one has sensitive skin, then let’s dive in and find some solutions.
Different Types of Sensitive Skin
As discussed, most people have some sort of a sensitive skin affliction. Let’s start by looking at some of the most common skin conditions.
- Acne – Acne is the skin condition when your pores are clogged by oil, dirt, dead skin cells etc. It often results in white heads and pimples. It is one of the most common skin conditions It is estimated that around 10% of people around the world have acne which is over 600 million people. From the time we hit puberty and through our adult years, this condition is a daily struggle, and knowing that it affects nearly one out of every ten people, shows just how common and widespread it is.
- Eczema – Eczema is the term used for the medical condition known as atopic dermatitis. It is when the afflicted has become red, inflamed, broken and cracked, rough, and itchy which causes all around discomfort. This condition affects nearly 20% percent of children and another 3% of adults around the world.
- Rosacea – Rosacea is another common skin condition that mainly affects the face and more specifically it targets the skin on the nose, cheeks, chin, and forehead areas. For those living with this condition, they often deal with irritated red bumps and pimples. They will also deal with rhinophyma which is when nose becomes swollen and has a bulbous type appearance. This super common condition affects over 40 million people around the globe.
There are certainly many other types of skin conditions but these three are certainly amongst the most popular and they are ones that cause daily struggles, frustrations, and discomfort. In life, it is important to know our bodies and listen to them. Just to be clear, you should definitely listen to your doctor too and not self-diagnose, but you should pay attention to your body and you should be your bodies biggest advocate.
When it comes to skin conditions, knowing how it reacts to different stimulants and products is very important. An entire industry of skin care products has been developed and created around the principle that all skin is unique to each person. Soap is a necessary product that we use every day and having soap that promotes healthy skin is a life changing experience.
Let’s now turn our attention to how different soap products help people with sensitive skin.
Soap Products for Sensitive Skin
The soap industry is a multi-billion-dollar global industry, and within it are many niche markets including soaps for sensitive skin. We are looking for soap that effectively cleans us while leaving us with skin that feels refreshed, healthy, and comfortable. These soaps are known as hypoallergenic and they are designed to be easy on sensitive skin while giving you all of the benefits of soap.
There are several things to look at when considering sensitive skin soaps and we will walk through them here.
- Does the soap support skin health, especially for sensitive skin?
- Does the soap actually clean?
- Does it have a nice scent?
- Does it leave skin hydrated?
How Castile Organic Soap Can Help
When it comes to products, the more natural they are the better they are. When it comes to Castile organic soaps, it doesn’t get any more natural than that. This soap is handmade which means it is developed with the most upmost attention to details and care.
Let’s look at the list of ingredients in Castile Organic Soap:
- saponified oils of Organic Sunflower
- Olive Oils
- Coconut Oils
- Castor oils
These ingredients are natural, and they create a soap that is gentile on the skin, is tame in odor, and is jut all around creates a positive customer experience.
Organic and natural are an ideal combination, but we all know, that this pairing often comes with a hefty price tag. Now, it is worth being said that quality, especially when it comes to wellness products, is worth paying for. Another benefit of Castile organic soap is that it is designed to provide a variety of functions and it allows you to remove several other products from your home. This intentional versatility helps you save money by having a product that can help in many different processes.
Let’s take a quick look at the variety of processes that Castile Soap UK can provide.
Castile Soap Uses:
- Body wash
- Shampoo for your pets
- Carpet cleaner
- Lastly, it can be used a teeth cleaner
This is a pretty fantastic and wide-ranging list of functions and uses for you once you own a bottle of Castile Soap. Not only does it allow for you to help your budget, but also eliminates the need for a variety of products that can cause damage to your sensitive skin.
The human population has never been more health conscious, and skin care should be treated in that same idea as opposed to being seen as a vanity project. Our skin is our armor on our bodies. Skin conditions can and do dramatically affect our quality of life. Taking a look and the products and soaps we use is a critical step in taking control of our skin health. Castile Soap for sensitive skin is a UK product that is all natural and organic and it will have your skin feeling healthier and better in no time.